The 14th Polish Chamber of Steelwork Congress
In accordance with long tradition, the October event organized by Polish Chamber of Steelwork was held at the Holiday Inn hotel in the suburbs of Warsaw. In the 14th PIKS Congress dedicated to the foreign development of polish steelwork market enterprises was attended over 150 participants and guests.
- The Congress began on 11th October with the speech of Chamber President, Tadeusz Rybak (Mostostal Pulawy S.A.). After welcoming the guests, microphone was forwarded to the moderator of the event, Bartłomiej Budler (Kersten Europe sp. z o.o.). Four presentations were delivered next by: Grzegorz Mickiewicz, counselor in the Ministry Of Development, Michał Trojanowski of ICAN Institute Poland, Jacek Stryczyński (LionBridge Poland and Slovakia) and Anna Domagała (NOMAX Trading) and Tomasz Szuba (PCCE and TINES Capital Group S.A.).
In the second part of the event two panel discussions were held. In first following guests participated:
- Andrzej Byrt – Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie sp. z o.o.,
- Andrzej Kiercz – Targi Kielce S.A.,
- Rafał Lipiński – PCCE,
- Jacek Stryczyński –LionBridge Poland & Slovakia sp. z o.o.,
- Anna Domagała – Nomax Trading sp. z o.o.,
- Michał Trojanowski – ICAN Institute sp. z o.o.,
- Michał Woźniczka – ENERGOPROJEKT-KATOWICE S.A.
Guests who participated in second discussion were:
- Krzysztof Burek – RAFAKO S.A.,
- Leszek Marek Gołąbiecki – UNIBEP S.A.,
- Marcin Lewandowski – PORR INFRASTRUCTURE POLSKA S.A.,
- Bartłomiej Pawlak – PAIiIZ,
- Magdalena Rokosz – PKO BP S.A.,
- Robert Ruszkowski – VISTAL GDYNIA S.A.,
- Piotr Stolarczyk – KUKE,
- Jacek Szugajew – BGK.
At the ceremony, which began at 20:00, Manufacturer of Steel Structures certificates were granted and extended. There were also announced the results of the “Steel Construction – Implementation of the Year 2016″ contest.
President of the Chamber, Tadeusz Rybak and its General Director Karol Heidrich, presented the extensions of Steelworks Manufacturer Certificates of following companies:
- STACO POLSKA sp. z o.o.,
- P.P.U.H. Konstalex sp. z o.o.,
- Kraty Mostostal Kraków sp. z o.o.,
- Mostostal Puławy S.A.,
- Mostostal Kielce S.A.,
- Mostostal Siedlce spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.
For the first time, the Producer Certificate was granded by MUEHLHAN POLAND sp. z o.o.
As every year, during the event the results of the “Steel Construction – Implementation of the Year” were announced. Among the 6 reported objects, most votes were cast by the implementation of the company Mostostal Konin sp. z o.o., who was responsible for the production and installation of the dome of the Church of Mary Star of the New Evangelization and St. Pope John Paul II in Torun. Golden statuette along with a diploma was received by Grzegorz Całek and Andrzej Słowikowski. Second prize in the competition were given to the company SKANSKA Exbud Skanska in Kielce for the bridge in Zywiec, while the third prize went to the company ATLAS WARD POLAND sp. z o.o. for Merge Production Plant of the steel components in Szczecin.
Then awards for contribution to the development of Polish Chamber of Steelwork received at the hands of Tadeusz Rybak and Karol Heidrich: Jitka Kochtova (Construsoft sp. z o.o.), Jerzy Jończyk (SKANSKA S.A. Exbud Skanska in Kielce), Andrzej Sajnaga (ASMET sp. z o.o. sp. k.) and Zbigniew Miodowski (ZinkPower Szczecin sp. z o.o.). Jan Pilarczyk (The Welding Institute) received the Honorary Golden Mark of Polish Chamber of Commerce for his contribution to the development of Local Economic. Honorable distinction on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the Polish Association of Corrosion received Agnieszka Królikowska, President of PSK.
The artistic part of the gala began with Zbigniew Miodowski speech. After a brief presentation of the ZinkPower company (sponsor of the artistic part of the gala), the participants were invited to a Brazilian samba show. Then began the evening part of event, maintained in an elegant atmosphere, which included time for unofficial talks and also dances.
We want to thank all participants, guests and speakers for their participation! We invite you to participate in the following events PIKS!